funny whatsapp status messages

Hey we know what you are looking for :),
who is not crazy about updating daily status and display pic on whatsapp. Even I love to put crazy images as my dp and status as well. So in this post I am trying to share some nice, crazy, super funny whatsapp status messages.

Top 50 Very funny Whatsapp Status:
  • Virginity is like a soap bubble, one touch and it is gone.
  • Everyone else thinks you’re an asshole.
  • Always respects your self-respect and be proud.
  • Save Water, Drink Beer!!
  • Everything is rightly confused.
  • Marriage is the main cause for divorce.
  • The most important Shareholder in your life is you.
  • Rules are made to be break.
  • If you can't the thing, Move on: D
  • Only brain is works more...if you use it more.
  • Do what you Love, does is matter what are you doing?
  • Only you can work better.
  • Why 90% girls are stupid- By Stupid Girl.
  • Brains are wonderful, why don't have everyone.
  • Trust me you will dance- Alcohol
  • I don’t worry about terrorism. I was married for two years.
  • 80% boys have a girlfriend and rest have a brain..
  • 3 mistakes of everyone’s life--Facebook, Twitter and Whatsapp
  • If you smile when no one is around, you really mean it :)
  • Everyone wants to park their vehicles in shade but no one wants to grow trees.
  • Is it vodka o’clock yet?
  • Keep calm, stay happy.
  • I don't get drunk, i get awesome.
  • Great power comes with great electricity bills.
  • Do you still hate me?? I don't care!!
  • Life is onetime offers use it well.
  • Life is short smile while you still have teeth.
  • Follow your heart but take your brain with you.
  • Enjoy your life--there's is plenty of time to be dead.
  • If Monday had a face, I would punch it.
  • I’m too shy at first but once I’m comfortable with you get ready for some crazy shit.
  • Dear Karma, I have a list of people you missed.
  • Stop thinking too much, it’s all right not to know all the answers.
  • No one is the reason of your happiness expect you yourself.
  • Silent people have the craziest minds.
  • Marriage means silent suicide.
  • I fell in love at first sight. I should have looked twice.
  • All my life a thought air was free...Until I bought a bag of chips.
  • People said to follow your dreams so i went back to bed.
  • On the internet you can be anything you want, it’s strange that so many people choose to be stupid.
  • 3 AM my cell is ringing...hey there you asleep??  No I’m Skydiving.
  • I am a ninja, no, you are not. Did you see me do that? Do what? “Exactly”.
  • I like when you smile, but I love it when I’m the reason.
  •  The secret of a happy marriage remains a secret.
  • You have the perfect face for radio.
  • Ordinarily people live and learn. You just live.                                                      
  • Well I could agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong.
  • You look like a before picture.
  • I was pro life before I met you.
  • Yeah you're really pretty, pretty stupid.


0 comments:

SHARE